Website Design & Development
The cornerstone of your online presence
What Makes A Website Work?
In today’s online world, a professional, credible website developed with your business’s goals in mind is a crucial element for reaching your customers online.
With the myriad of competitors that your business faces daily, you need to ensure that your website stands out and encourages customers to contact you first. If your customers struggle to find you on the web, your chance of being contacted decreases drastically.
To compete in a competitive marketplace, your website needs to stand out and be easy to use. The User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) design during the development process needs to be seamless, so that the end-user want to return.
The ideal website should:
- Safe and secure
- Be easy to navigate
- Load smoothly and quickly
- Give visitors clear call-to-actions (CTAs) that prompt desired actions
- Provide useful information
- Foster trust
- Make a persuasive visual impact
- Encourage conversions
Additionally, since people use mobile devices more than ever, websites need to be responsively designed (it should adapt to visitors’ screen sizes and provide a glitch-free mobile and tablet experience).
Read more about the importance of a good website here.
Contact us for your new website build:
Why Use Us?
To make your website come to life, our web builder of choice is WordPress, and we assist with:
- Domain registrations
- Website Design
- Sourcing of Stock images/Photography
- Website Development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Ecommerce Solutions
- Plugin & API Integrations
We know just how important a professional website is for your business, so we follow these steps:
1. Firstly, we consult with you to obtain all the information needed to find out what your business needs and to deliver a dazzling website, hosted securely.
2. While the visual and structural design aspects of your new website are developed, our skilled copywriters write content conveying the benefits of choosing your business clearly. This content is optimised using keyword research to assist your website in attracting more traffic organically (SEO-friendly).
3. Voilà! A new SEO-optimized and responsive website is delivered that successfully communicates your brand message to your market. Only now are we ready to commence with marketing that converts.